Faia (Femmes Fatales / Elefant / Huldra Recordings / Small Records, NO)
Ever since she started spinning records in 2009, she’s been a sought-after DJ and club promoter. Faia has played at most of the clubs in Oslo, both large and small. She also has gigs in Norway’s major cities, festivals, open air events, and playing at techno and house clubs around Europe. In 2015 she had her first Berlin gig in the main room on one of the coolest underground clubs; Rummels Bucht. In Germany she’s performed at Technodisco in Wetzlar, and Stroga Festival 2018.
In 2016 she was booked to Copenhagen’s famous house & techno club Culture Box, and recently played at Burning Man Week Stockholm 2017, and Club VOID in Bulgaria 2018 with the Northern Impact crew.
In Oslo she’s had a 5 year residency at the techno-basement The Villa, with the 8 year old concept ‘Femmes Fatales’, where she books Norwegian and international female DJs. The monthly concept was moved to the club Elefant in 2017, where she’s also co-promoting the ‘Deep Fridays’ events. Faia has performed at Musikkfest Oslo for several years on various scenes with electronic music. She’s also done podcasts for several radio stations and for Kentaur Podcast, Pils & Plater, Porno Poltercast and The Poeticast to name a few. She is currently working on a podcast for ‘Draw The Line Radio Show’. In the start of 2018 Faia got in to producing as well, and did a collab with the Norwegian producer Duppeditt with the track ‘Gufs’, and got signed with Huldra Recordings. They will continue their work, so keep an eye out for these two.
This lady has been on the posters and/or has shared decks with many well-known DJs and producers such as; Oxia, Martin Dawson, Nic Fancuilli, Pig&Dan, Ida Engberg, Per Hammar, Lottie, Djuma Soundsystem, Matthias Meyer, Gavin Herlihy, Solomun, Attaboy, Esther Duijn, Uone Jack, Nastia, BeSvendsen, Guy J, Kruse and Nuernberg, DJ Hell, Turmspringer, Miss Sunshine/Insolate, Beddermann & Dahlmann, Luigi Rocca, Gabriel Ananda, Thomas Schumacher and Moog Conspiracy to name a few.
Faia love being behind the decks, and that also reflects the drive, energy and playfulness in her choice of music. Her favorite genres are deep tech, tech house, minimal techno, techno, psychedelic techno, dub, acid and hard techno. Expect a lot of exciting basslines and great atmosphere when Faia is behind the players!
1. Fredrik Astevall – Kawo (Remix) [Boshke Beats Records]
2. Martin Stoilkov – Orange (Original Mix) [Set About]
3. Mircea Ivan – Drastik (Original Mix) [Gastspiel Records]
4. Charlotte De Witte – When The Going Gets Rough (Original Mix) [Sleaze Records (UK)]
5. Coeter One – Torn (Original Mix) [Kaputt]
6. 2pole – Injection (Original Mix) [Transmit Recordings]
7. Cari Lekebusch – Rakas (Original Mix) [H-Productions]
8. SUDO – Abstract (Original Mix) [MOOD]
9. Filterheadz – Backwards (Original Mix) [InDeep’n’Dance Records]
10. Zakari&Blange – Dimension (Loco & Jam Remix) [Funk’n Deep Black]
11. Fabrice Lag – Black Stone (Obsidian) [Kanzleramt]
12. Deetech – Oopart (Original Mix) [Tigereye Recordings]
13. Pig&Dan – Shattered Minds (Original Mix) [Cocoon Recordings]
14. Dani Sbert – Celsius (Original Mix) [U.F.O. Recordings]
15. Simone Tavazzi – Paradigm (Original Mix) [Arts Digital]
16. Black Acid – Power Plant (Alen Milivojevic Remix) [Dolma Records]
17. Teenage Mutants – Running (Metodi Hristov Remix) [Stil Vor Talent]