1. Matt O’brien – Koh Bida (Curle)
2. Ifume –Lost In Gravity (Komplex De Deep)
3. Samuli Kemppi – Quantum Mechanics (Mote-Evolver)
4. O/V/R – Post-Traumatic Son (DVS1 Pessimist Mix) (Blueprint)
5. Truss – Redbrook Fred P reshape (Phonica Records)
6. Josh Wink – Sixth Sense / Original mix
7. Milton Bradley – Sequence # 1 (Delsin)
8. Guy Andrews – Resistivity (Hemlock Records)
9. Dead Sound – Gravity (DSNT)
10. Low Jack – Free Pyjamas (Delsin)
11. Jeremy Greenspan & Borys – The Devil’s Punch Bowl (Jiaolong Records)
12. Marc Broom – Take 4 (Tortured)
13. Beroshima – Deebeephunky (Mindstar)
14. Orlando Voorn – Planet Ultra (Cashed Records)
15. Quazar – Confusing The Sun (Sterac Remix) (Superstition Records)
16. Benjamin Damage – 010x /Truncate Remix – (50Weapons)
17. Aubrey – Respect To All Those Acid Trax (Komplex De Deep)
Mother Russia has of course given us a lot of great things and so is the eccentric club scene, still not so famous on the other side of the Iron Curtain. Lana comes from from the dark Russian forests of Karelia, from Petrozavodsk, as hard to find as hard do pronounce. This city is known to be the younger brother of Saint-Petersburg and has direct connections with the first underground techno scene.
Lana started her musical path at early age as pianist. Studying at the jazz college has given her an opportunity for the professional experience in music entertainment and interpreting. Now a member of the Swedish society and based in Stockholm, Lana Lain continues gaining musical experience – produces ambient and electronica tunes and plays at both underground and well-known clubs in Stockholm and the rest of Sweden.
Lana has reputation of playing sexy, funky, groovy house and experimental techno. For the second year in a raw nominated as the best underground female dj in Stockholm.